forum or against em you decide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
forum or against em you decide

debate forum for all topics, open to friendly and even heated debate or just chat about the weather, it's up to you. speak with like minded people or state your side

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! Empty
PostSubject: Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!   Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:12 pm

how do you think the govt. has done working Brexit out? personally i think it is a total shambles..
Back to top Go down
https://forum-or-against-em.forumotion.com
Freedom!!!!

Freedom!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!   Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:50 pm

I think the plan by the Con-servatives was to scupper Brexit from the start. Why else would they assign a remainer as PM. She has made this country the laughing stock of not only Europe, but the world. The lowest point is when she crawled off to the EU, cap in hand asking for more time...…..Please sir, can I have some more. Pathetic!...…...Then the first order of business in parliament, lets all go on holiday. Hang on a minute, lets get all your asses back in their seats and get Brexit sorted out properly!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!   Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Freedom!!!! wrote:
I think the plan by the Con-servatives was to scupper Brexit from the start. Why else would they assign a remainer as PM. She has made this country the laughing stock of not only Europe, but the world. The lowest point is when she crawled off to the EU, cap in hand asking for more time...…..Please sir, can I have some more. Pathetic!...…...Then the first order of business in parliament, lets all go on holiday. Hang on a minute, lets get all your asses back in their seats and get Brexit sorted out properly!
I think you are right, if they were serious the whole brexit initiative would have been led by a leave voter..we have never gone to the eu from a position of strength and have just shot ourselves in the foot every step of the way
Back to top Go down
https://forum-or-against-em.forumotion.com
Freedom!!!!

Freedom!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!   Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:10 pm

It's like that guy on question time said. The deal we were offered and that Theresa May accepted would have in the past been the ultimatum to a country destroyed in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!   Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brexit obviously dominates British politics at the moment!!
Page 1 of 1